|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|
Mintage of only 27,000 coins. This special Vapor Blasted Finish Grand Canyon 5 oz Silver ATB has been specially treated after the striking process to achieve a very noticeable matte finish.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with protected box, capsule and certificate of authenticity.
- This collector version ATB coin features a beautiful Burnished Finish.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Image of the Grand Canyon wall, surrounded by "Grand Canyon," "Arizona," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Guaranteed by the US Mint.
Click here for Capsules, Mint Boxes, Mint Tubes and Wood Display Cases to fit every Silver America The Beautiful coin in your collection!
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
A powerful and inspiring landscape, the Grand Canyon overwhelms our senses through its immense size. Unique combinations of geologic color and erosional forms decorate a canyon that is 277 river miles (446km) long, up to 18 miles (29km) wide, and a mile (1.6km) deep. More than 4 million visitors come to the Grand Canyon yearly to take in its majestic sites.