The Gold Buffalo series combines the investment potential of .9999 fine Gold with the timeless appeal of the historic Buffalo Nickel design. This example has been graded a perfect 70 by NGC, one of the world's leading coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's perfect 70 condition.
- The Early Releases designation certifies that this coin was shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: The American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a full ounce of .9999 Gold and featuring iconic imagery, it is easy to see why the Gold American Buffalo is one of the most popular Gold coins in the United States. Add this perfectly graded 2011 1 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!