|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||25 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
The Royal Canadian Mint has placed a strict and low mintage on these Wildlife Series coins and they are now available through MintDirect®!
- This MintDirect® tube contains 25 Silver Canadian Cougar for a total weight of 25 oz.
- Obverse: Bears the Susanna Blunt designed likeness of Queen Elizabeth II with a $5 CAN face value.
- Reverse: Shows a powerful cougar with mouth open in a display of strength.
- Each Wildlife Series coin is limited to a mintage of 1 million coins.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2012 1 oz Silver Cougar MintDirect® tube to your cart today!
APMEX uses a special machine for this sealing process to ensure the products you receive are sealed completely, once they are removed directly from the mint boxes. The mint tubes are placed on the conveyor leading into the machine and the sealing process seals both ends of each tube with tamper-evident packaging. If this tube has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the tube is removed from the machine and then checked to ensure the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished tube of MintDirect® 2012 1 oz Canadian Cougar coins.
Once completed, the MintDirect® tubes are stored back in the vault until they are ordered by our customers. By using this process, APMEX can guarantee the coins you receive are in exactly the same condition and packaging as they were when they left the Royal Canadian Mint.
The MintDirect® process provides you the assurance this product has not been opened, sorted or searched. Click for more details.