NGC has authenticated and graded these coins as being in Gem Brilliant Uncirculated MS-65+ condition. NGC assigns a plus to coins at the high end of their assigned grade, approaching the quality requirements for the next higher grade.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins have been graded by NGC as MS-65+.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- U.S. Mint issues from Philadelphia, San Francisco and/or New Orleans.
These problem-free common date coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Add these MS-65+ graded Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
These MS-65+ Morgan Dollars are of mixed mintmarks of P, O and S or may all be of the same mint determined by stock on hand.