The Platinum American Eagle coin is the only investment-grade Platinum coin from the United States Mint. Since its introduction, the Platinum Eagle has become one of the world's most widely-traded Platinum bullion coins.
- Certified by NGC as Perfect MS-70 with the Early Releases designation.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Obverse: The strong face of the Statue of Liberty below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Displays a depiction of “Legislative Muse” flanked by two eagles perched on columns.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
- Low mintage of only 3,544 coins.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 1/10 oz Burnished Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Platinum -- why buy Platinum from APMEX?Platinum is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|