|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
This 2008-W 1/4 oz Gold Buffalo has a mintage of only 9,949 coins and is a one-year type, as fractional Buffalos were only produced in 2008! Of these coins, fewer than 500 have been graded a perfect 70 by PCGS with the First Strike designation.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the flawless condition of this coin.
- The First Strike designation is only available to coins which shipped from the Mint within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your 1/4 oz Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this beautiful 2008-W 1/4 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!