Any quantity only $1,395.00 per coin over spot!
These beautiful Proof Gold Buffalo coins are struck multiple times on planchets that have been specially prepared to provide a mirrorlike finish. This coin is one of only 875 graded a perfect 70 by PCGS!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold, and is the first U.S. Mint series to be produced in pure Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation certifies and protects the perfect PR-70 condition of the coin.
- The unique Black Diamond label celebrates the rich history behind the classic design.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile.
- Reverse: Fraser's depiction of an American buffalo, thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo who lived in New York's Central Park Zoo during the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in a beautiful proof finish from the West Point Mint. Add this 2008-W 1/4 oz Proof Gold Buffalo to your cart today!