Perfect graded key date coin with a mintage of only 12,657 coins.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 12,657 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing 1/10 of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2008-W 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!