This 1883-O Morgan Dollar features great contrast between the fields and devices.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin’s MS-63 DPL condition.
- Designated by NGC as having Deep Prooflike surfaces, a designation rarely given out as both sides of the coin need to be prooflike.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust".
- Features the New Orleans Mint’s “O” mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified 1883-O DPL Morgan Dollar to your cart today!