This 1921 Walking Liberty Half Dollar is in Very Good condition. This coin was a part of everyday circulated currency.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty draped in the American flag and walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock with its wings raised ready to take flight.
- Mintage of 246,000 coins.
This coin will look good in any collection. Add this 1921 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your order today!