Population of only 57 Mint State-70 PL coins. Since its introduction in 1986, the Gold American Eagle coin has been in high demand every year.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Struck on a 4 mm thick planchet in Ultra High Relief.
- PCGS encapsulation of MS-70 Proof Like First Strike authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Minted at the West Point facility in New York.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Perfect 70 Proof Like condition of this coin, adding collectability to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this 2009 Ultra High Relief Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|