|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
As low as $89.99 per coin over spot!
Since arriving on the scene in 1986, the 1 oz Gold Eagle has been America's preferred Gold bullion coin with a classic, patriotic design and a full ounce of Gold. These Gold coins are ideal for investing and popular for collecting as well.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
With its beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!