Fractional Gold American Eagles are the ideal mixture of American history and nostalgia with modern Gold bullion investment value making them valuable to both collectors and investors alike.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding a fiery torch and an olive branch.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted by the U.S. Mint in West Point, N.Y.
Protect your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Gold Eagles are always in high demand and fractional Gold Eagles offer the famous Gold American Eagle design at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts. Add this beautiful 1/4 oz Gold coin to your cart today!