|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
Fractional Gold Philharmonics allow more people to invest in precious metals at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts! Each of these Gold Austrian coins is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1/4 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the fractional 1/4 oz. Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!