Made by Hercaimy Enterprises in Walla Walla, Washington. These are early Silver art bars, before Silver art bars blossomed into serious business and multiplied into massive varieties that continue until today.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Depicts an eagle in flight.
- Reverse: Displays the weight and purity.
- These secondary market bars have potential for wear and toning appropriate to their age.
Browse our tubes and boxes suitable for this Silver bar to protect and store your new purchase!
These bars are often highly sought after by collectors and investors. Add one of these popular bars to your cart today!
Dates of our choice!