Designed by Canadian artist Susan Taylor, this Gold coin is .99999 pure, the highest standard of fine Gold available in the world.
- Contains 1.12 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes to you in the original box with a numbered certificate of authenticity that includes a history on the provincial flower of Quebec.
- Mintage of 1,995 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a likeness of the Iris Versicolor (also called the Blue Flag), which is the provincial flower of Quebec, having replaced the Madonna lily, which is not native to the province.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Proof Gold $350 Iris Versicolor coin to your cart today!