Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
This coin has great luster and a nice strong strike. This coin appears to have been undergraded and would make a nice addition to a type set.
- Contains .7874 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-61 condition.
- Designed by William Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty sitting encircled with 13 stars.
- Reverse: Depicts a Heraldic Eagle with wings unfolded.
- Coins from the San Francisco Mint carry an 'S' mintmark on the reverse below the eagle.
- In the five-year run that Trade Dollars were minted, less than 36 million pieces were struck.
Protect and display your Trade Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1877-S Trade Dollar to your cart today!