|Grade:||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
Fractional Platinum American Eagles offer the same iconic design as full ounce Platinum Eagles, but at a lower price point. Additionally, this example has been certified by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, only adding to their appeal.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Designed by Tom Cleveland showing a bald eagle representing the executive branch.
- Features the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The beloved design on this fractional Platinum Eagle is often considered one of the most beautiful designs in all of American coinage. Add this 2007-W 1/10 oz Platinum Eagle to your cart today!