Fractional Platinum American Eagles offer the same iconic design as full ounce Platinum Eagles, but at a lower price point. Additionally, this example has been certified by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, only adding to their appeal.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Designed by Tom Cleveland showing a bald eagle representing the executive branch.
- Features the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The beloved design on this fractional Platinum Eagle is often considered one of the most beautiful designs in all of American coinage. Add this 2007-W 1/10 oz Platinum Eagle to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|