This coin has a mintage of only 7,202 which makes it the 4th lowest mintage in the $100 Platinum Eagle series.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect Mint State-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: A soaring eagle with a setting sun in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Platinum Eagle combines beauty with Platinum bullion appeal. Add this certified 2007 Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!