Gold Krugerrands are popular Gold bullion coins that appeal to both investors and collectors. These 2012 dated coins are not often available, providing them with even more collectible appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of Gold.
- Each coin will be housed in a protective plastic flip.
- Listed in Krause as KM#73.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the date (2012) and Gold weight.
- Minted by the South African Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Krugerrand in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The mintage of 2012 dated coins is not yet known, but they are not often available. Add one of these later date 1 oz Gold Krugerrands to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||South African Mint|