Gold Krugerrands are popular Gold bullion coins that appeal to both investors and collectors. These 2012 dated coins are not often available, providing them with even more collectible appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of Gold.
- Each coin will be housed in a protective plastic flip.
- Listed in Krause as KM#73.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the date (2012) and Gold weight.
- Minted by the South African Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Krugerrand in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The mintage of 2012 dated coins is not yet known, but they are not often available. Add one of these later date 1 oz Gold Krugerrands to your cart today!