South Africa began producing fractional Gold Krugerrand coins in 1980 to allow more people the ability to invest in Gold.
- Contains 1/10 oz of Gold.
- Coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Classically portrays the likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope, is featured.
- Minted by South African Mint.
Display your Gold Krugerrand in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold coins are ideal for any investor or collector. Add this 2012 1/10 oz Gold Krugerrand to your cart today!