|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
As low as $5.49 per coin over spot!
With 1 oz of pure Silver and a beloved patriotic design, the Silver American Eagle has become the most popular bullion coin in the United States. This .999 fine Silver coin is a perfect way to beautifully commemorate 2012!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
As a U.S. Mint authorized purchaser, APMEX is able to provide this popular and practical investment coin at an attractive price. Add the 2012 Silver Eagle to your cart today.