|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
Dates and mint marks of our choice. These are toned on the obverse, the reverse or both. The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world. George T. Morgan’s design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors alike.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective PCGS Slab Box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- These coins will be from the Philadelphia, San Francisco or New Orleans Mint.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add these Toned Morgan Dollars to your cart today.
Dates and/or mintmarks will be of our choice based upon available stock at hand.