This 2012 Gold Buffalo coin has a mintage of just 132,000 coins, making it the lowest mintage release of the series. This limited availability adds a touch of collectibility to the investment appeal of 1 oz Gold and a government guarantee.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this 2012 1 oz Gold Buffalo coin to your cart today!
Gold Buffalo -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy American Buffalo Gold Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|