|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
This 2012 Gold Buffalo coin has a mintage of just 132,000 coins, making it the lowest mintage release of the series. This limited availability adds a touch of collectibility to the investment appeal of 1 oz Gold, and a government guarantee.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse depicts an American buffalo which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this 2012 1 oz Gold Buffalo coin to your cart today!