Any quantity only $6.99 per oz over spot!
Silver Eagles from the San Francisco Mint are popular because the mint stopped production on them in 1998 and didn’t resume until 2011. MintDirect® is APMEX's assurance that these coins are direct from the San Francisco Mint to you.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This MintDirect® tube contains 20 Silver American Eagles.
- The San Francisco Mint stopped production of BU Silver Eagles in 1992 and resumed in 2011.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
San Francisco Mint Silver Eagles are even more sought after because they are less often encountered. Add this 2012 MintDirect® Silver Eagle tube to your cart today!
APMEX uses a special machine for this sealing process to ensure the products you receive are sealed completely, once they are removed directly from the mint boxes. The mint tubes are placed on the conveyor leading into the machine and the sealing process seals both ends of each tube with tamper-evident packaging. If this tube has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the tube is removed from the machine and then checked to ensure the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished tube of MintDirect® 2012 1 oz Silver American Eagle coins.
Once completed, the MintDirect® tubes are stored back in the vault until they are ordered by our customers. By using this process, APMEX can guarantee the coins you receive are in exactly the same condition and packaging as they were when they left the United States Mint.
The MintDirect® process provides you the assurance this product has not been opened, sorted or searched. APMEX's guarantee of MintDirect® San Francisco Silver Eagles may not be recognized by external grading services. Click here to learn all about MintDirect® products from APMEX.