Prooflike Morgan Dollars, the first few hundred coins struck from new or newly polished dies, have highly reflective surfaces and are very scarce.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins have been graded by NGC as MS-63 PL.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- U.S. Mint issues from Philadelphia, San Francisco, and/or New Orleans.
These problem-free common date coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Add these MS-63 graded Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
These MS-63 Morgan Dollars are of mixed mintmarks of P, O and S or may all be of the same mint determined by stock on hand.