|Grade:||Proof - 69 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
Black Diamond refers to the American bison widely accepted as the model for James Earle Fraser’s Buffalo Nickel reverse. Black Diamond was the largest animal of his kind in captivity when Fraser chose him as the subject of his new work.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Mintage of 272,869 coins.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the PR-69 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a Native American with the motto ”LIBERTY” on top right.
- Reverse: "Black Diamond," an American bison (buffalo) atop a mound of dirt. Fraser sketched this design in the New York Central Park Zoo.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your $1 Silver Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Buffalo Nickel design is a true American treasure. Add this $1 Silver Commemorative Black Diamond coin to your cart today!