One of the most popular designs in U.S. coinage history is featured on the larger size of a Silver dollar! Graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS.
Black Diamond refers to the American bison widely accepted as the model for James Earle Fraser’s Buffalo Nickel reverse.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz .900 Silver.
- Mintage of 227,131 coins.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a Native American with the motto ”LIBERTY” on top right.
- Reverse: "Black Diamond," an American bison (buffalo) atop a mound of dirt. Fraser sketched this design in the New York Central Park Zoo.
A true American treasure. Add this coin to your cart today.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||D - Denver|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|