This Silver coin celebrates the 100th anniversary of the dedication of the Statue of Liberty.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect PR-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a classic pose of Liberty in the foreground, with the Ellis Island Immigration Center behind her.
- Reverse: Depicts Liberty’s torch, along with the words “GIVE ME YOUR TIRED, YOUR POOR, YOUR HUDDLED MASSES YEARNING TO BREATHE FREE”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Statue of Liberty $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this perfect 1986 Silver Statue of Liberty coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|