This coin perfectly captures the first precious and unforgettable moment that a Canadian athlete achieves with a home soil Gold medal victory at the 2010 Winter Games.
By owning this beautifully engraved coin, with the fitting mintage of only 2,010 coins, you commemorate the first Canadian Gold medal on home soil as a legacy to be remembered forever.
- Coin is certified to be 22-karat Gold.
- Comes packaged in a black display case and black sleeve. Also includes a numbered certificate of authenticity and tells the story of the winter games.
- Limited mintage of 2,010 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Canadian artist Bonnie Ross designed the coin to illustrate the pure joy, pride and celebration of a medal featuring the Canadian flag. Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this beautiful 2010 Gold Vancouver Olympics coin to your cart today!