|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Since 1986, the Gold American Eagle has been the premier Gold bullion coin of the United States. Each coin has been guaranteed by the U.S. Mint for its Gold weight and content, making these valuable investment pieces.
- Semi-key date with the third lowest mintage of the series with just 189,148 coins.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
With its beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add this beautiful 1 oz Gold coin to your cart today!