Scarce 2 year type! Gold content of these 10 Peso coins from Colombia is .471 of an ounce. Simon Bolivar appears on the obverse. The reverse depicts the national arms.
- Contains .4413 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Features the bust of Simon Bolivar above the date.
- Reverse: Displays the Colombian national arms with fineness and value.
- Minted at the Bogota Mint in Colombia.
The artistic design on these Colombian 10 Pesos coins are highly sought after by world Gold coin collectors. Add one of these Colombian Gold coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choice (1919-1924) and may or may not vary, determined by available inventory. Coins in this listing have been circulated. These are hard to come by so get one while it's available! KM#202.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.471 troy oz|