Burnished Gold American Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Gold Eagle bullion coin, and are produced in much lower mintages. Additionally, this coin has been certified as a perfect MS-70 by NGC.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the authenticity of the coin.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays. The West Point's "W" mint mark is shown below the date.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Mintage of only 8,822 coins produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Burnished Gold American Eagles are struck on special blanks and treated to give them a look that is very distinct from regular business strike Gold Eagles. Add this 1 oz Burnished Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|