This 1 oz .9999 Fine Gold coin is a triumph in coin design representing the culmination - more than a century in the making - of a partnership between renowned artist Augustus Saint-Gaudens and visionary leader President Theodore Roosevelt.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Certified by PCGS as MS-70 with the Proof Like designation.
- Struck on a 4 mm thick planchet in Ultra High Relief.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and "TWENTY DOLLARS" above and "IN GOD WE TRUST" below.
- Minted at the West Point facility in New York.
Protect and display your Ultra High Relief Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your collection by adding this 2009 Ultra High Relief Double Eagle to your cart today!