The iconic Canadian Gold Maple Leaf design gains even more beauty in proof condition and just 49 of the 1989 1 oz Gold coins have been graded a near perfect 69 by NGC, adding further collectibility to the classic Gold coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face vaule.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the coin's weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
In addition to the classic design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded an PF-69 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. Add this certified 1989 Gold Canadian Maple Leaf to your cart today!
Gold Canadian Maple Leafs -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy Gold Maple Leafs for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|