This special five-coin 25th Anniversary Silver Eagle Set contains one each of the five different Silver Eagles struck in 2011 and comes complete with box and certificate of authenticity. This is an ideal set for any Silver Eagle collector.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Set includes each of the following Silver Eagles: "W" mint mark uncirculated, "W" mint mark proof, "P" mint mark reverse proof, "S" mint mark uncirculated and no mint mark bullion.
- Coins will come packaged in a U.S. Mint box with the Certificate of Authenticity.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Don't miss out on your chance to add the 2011 5-coin Silver American Eagle Set to your Silver Eagle collection. Add one to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|