This 10th Anniversary Set contains a 2007 Proof 1/2 oz Platinum Eagle and a 2007 Reverse Proof 1/2 oz Platinum Eagle.
- Contains two 1/2 oz .9995 fine Platinum American Eagles.
- Mintage figures of a maximum of 30,000 sets of which only around 20,000 were sold.
- Each coin comes in a PCGS holder to protect the perfect PR-70 condition of the coins.
- Obverse: John Mercanti's design exhibits a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: Features an American bald eagle with a shield on its chest with the representing the Executive Branch of government. The word "FREEDOM" and the "W" West Point mintmark are also visible.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Proof Platinum American Eagle Set by adding an attractive display box to your order today.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful 2007 Proof Platinum American Eagle Set to your cart today!