This 2007-W 1/4 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle has a low mintage of only 6,071 coins adding to the collectibility of this issue!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects the Proof-70 condition of the coin.
- The Early Release label guarantees these coins were received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: American bald eagle representing the Executive Branch of the government with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $25 face value are also shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The U.S. Platinum Eagle is one of the world's favorite Platinum bullion products. Add this beautiful 2007-W 1/4 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Platinum -- why buy Platinum from APMEX?Platinum is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|