This 1/10 oz Proof Gold Buffalo has a mintage of only 18,884 coins and is a one-year type, as fractional Buffalos were only produced in 2008. Of these coins, fewer than 900 have been graded a perfect 70 by PCGS.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the flawless condition of this coin.
- The popular Black Diamond label pays tribute to the history of this timeless design.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: the American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your 1/10 oz Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this beautiful 1/10 oz Proof Gold Buffalo to your cart today!