This beautiful set from the Casa de Moneda de México was issued in celebration of the 200th Anniversary of Mexican independence. These coins are rapidly gaining popularity in the United States and are not easy to come by.
- Contains 1.2057 oz AGW and 4 oz ASW.
- Comes in the original box of issue with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The National Shield, surrounded by the legend “ESTADOS UNIDOS MEXICANOS” (United Mexican States).
- Edge: The words: “Independencia y Libertad” (Independence and Freedom).
- Reverse: Varies with each one carrying the inscription "Bicentenario 1810-2010".
- Mintage of only 200 sets containing the 1.2057 oz Gold Bicentenary, the 2 oz Silver Dolores Parish and the 2 oz Silver Miguel Hidalgo Y Costillia with Jose Maria Morelos Y Pavon coins.
These coins are Mexico's treasure and are minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America, established in 1535. Add this 3-Coin Prestige Proof Set to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||1.2057 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|