These coins will have deep watery proof like fields. Proof like dollars are the first couple of hundred coins struck from new or newly polished dies.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins have been graded by NGC as MS-62 DPL.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- U.S. Mint issues from Philadelphia, San Francisco and/or New Orleans.
These problem-free common date coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Add these MS-62 graded Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
These MS-62 Morgan Dollars are of mixed mintmarks of P, O and S or may all be of the same mint determined by stock on hand.