First Ladies have made many contributions to their husband's presidency. This First Spouse release pays tribute to the accomplishments of Julia Tyler.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the PR-69 condition of the coin.
- First Strike designation guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of minting.
- Obverse: Features the bust of former First Lady Julia Tyler.
- Reverse: The reverse depicts the President and Mrs. Tyler together at a White House Ball.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Beautifully display your certified Gold coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
This series of coins honors Presidential First Ladies who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Julia Tyler Gold coin to your cart today!
The young and vivacious Julia Gardiner Tyler took Washington by storm with her wedding to widower President John Tyler on June 26, 1844. Although she was First Lady for only eight months, she quickly made her mark. Julia Tyler worked hard to support her husband's political agenda, especially for the annexation of Texas.