First Ladies have made many contributions to their husband's presidency. This First Spouse coin pays tribute to the accomplishments of the beloved Anna Harrison and is graded PR-70 by PCGS.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect PR-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features the bust of former First Lady Anna Harrison.
- Reverse: Designed by Thomas Cleveland and sculpted by Charles Vickers, depicts Mrs. Harrison sharing her passion for teaching with her students.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Beautifully display your certified Gold coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
This series of coins honors Presidential First Ladies who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Anna Harrison Gold Coin to your cart today!
Anna Harrison was the only first lady to never actually live in the White House during her husband's tenure due to his death in office. Although born in relative prosperity in New Jersey, Anna Harrison lived most of her life as a pioneer in the Ohio and Indiana frontier territories where she cared for their business ventures and their ten children alone. Children and education were central to Anna Harrison's life. On the frontier, she educated her children herself. She and her husband started the Jefferson Academy.