|Denomination:||1/20, 1/10, 1/4, 1/2, 1 o|
|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||1.9 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|
Proof Mexican Libertads have low mintages and their stunning design is second to none. These sets are seldom available in the marketplace.
- Contains a total of 1.9 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Packaged in plastic capsules and presented in a high quality wood presentation box.
- Each set includes a serial-numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Casa de Moneda de Mexico has also included a small leatherette booklet containing historical data about the Mexican Mint and the history of the Libertad Series.
This truly is a collector's dream and definitely a must-have! Add this 2009 Proof Gold Libertad Set to your cart today!