This 1 oz coin, struck in .9999 fine Gold, is crafted by the Holy Land Mint and has a face value of 20 New Sheqalim.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 3,600 pieces.
- Encapsulation by NGC protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Illustrates the western wall, which is the last remaining part of the second holy temple in Jerusalem that was destroyed by the Romans in 70 c.e.
- Reverse: A design of a roaring lion, symbolic of Jerusalem and the Kingdom of Judah.
- Crafted by The Holy Land Mint with a face value of 20 New Sheqalim.
Protect and display your Gold Western Wall coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Each of the Holy Land Mint's products holds a uniquely historic legacy that is complimented by their renowned reputation for the highest quality coins and rounds. Add this 2011 1 oz Gold Western Wall coin graded MS-69 by NGC to your cart today!