This commemorative coin honors the 63rd anniversary of the State of Israel with a stunning design of the Dead Sea.
- Contains 0.857 oz of .925 fine Silver.
- Graded PF-69 by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Crafted by The Holy Land Mint with a face value of 2 New Sheqalim.
- Obverse: A view of the Dead Sea, with a wild goat at the left.
- Reverse: The denomination, year of issue, and the word "Israel" in Hebrew, English and Arabic.
Protect and display your 2 NIS Dead Sea coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Each of the Holy Land Mint's products holds a uniquely historic legacy that is complimented by their renowned reputation for the highest quality coins and rounds. Add this 2011 Israel 2 NIS Dead Sea coin to your cart today!