This roll includes only coins dated 1955 to 1964. Each roll may have mixed years or all the same year determined by stock at hand.
- Approximately 7.23 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed roll.
- Obverse: Features the profile of George Washington.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle holding a cluster of arrows and an olive branch below.
- All coins are dated 1955-1964.
Protect your Silver investment by adding a cloth money bag to your order.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $10 Face-Value Rolls of 90% Silver Washington Quarters to your cart today!
Some rolls will be mixed years and some will be solid-date rolls.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.