This Gold bar was made by Johnson Matthey-London for Republic National Bank of New York in the 1970s. This historic bar is an excellent way to diversify your portfolio with a piece of Precious Metals history.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars are presented in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Reads "Guaranteed By Johnson Matthey London Refiners & Assayers".
- Reverse: Features Republic National Bank of New York name and logo along with weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by Johnson Matthey-London.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Johnson Matthey is widely recognized, making this an excellent choice for any Gold bar collector. Add this piece of history your collection today!
These Gold bars are from the secondary market and may exhibit light scratches and contact marks.