As low as $82.93 per coin over spot!
This large Mexican Gold coin is one of the better dates of the classic 50 Peso series, with a mintage of only 606,000.
- Better date - mintage of only 606,000.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of .900 fine Gold.
- Packaged in a protective plastic flip.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Reverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Issued by Banco de México.
Protect your Mexico Gold pesos in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 50 Pesos to your cart today!